There are several sources for getting Google Pixel’s exclusive launcher on any Android phone, but none of them can give all the features of Pixel Launcher. For example, Google Now feeds quick accessing is missing on most of them. The Rootless Pixel Launcher brings full features of Pixel Launcher on any Android phone. You can experience Google now feeds, pull up Google search button, weather and calendar widget, swipe up to access app drawer and more.
Thanks to the developer AmirZ on Reddit, Rootless Pixel Launcher is a ported version of Google Pixel Launcher and works seamlessly on most phones. However, note that the launcher does not offer customizations like Nova or other popular launchers, but bring pure experience of Google Pixel launcher, which is currently exclusive to Pixel smartphones.
Rootless Pixel Launcher features the followings:
– Google Now feeds
– G Pill animation
– Swipe up everywhere to open the app drawer
– Weather widget
– Date widget with correct format for all Launcher3-supported languages
– Pixel accent color
– Pixel icons
– App Shortcuts (requires Android 7.1 and up)
Also Read: How to Get Google Now Cards in Nova Launcher
Rootless Pixel Launcher does not require root access to be fully functional. Note that the launcher is not available on Play store, so you need to manually install the APK file and make it default home launcher.
2. Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ options in Settings menu, under ‘Security’ options.
3. Tap on the Rootless Pixel launcher apk to install it.
4. Go to settings > Home app, choose Pixel launcher and reboot your phone.
Note that the ported Pixel Launcher may not work well on every device. (Source )