The recently introduced WhatsApp photo/video Status was not a welcome feature for some, but many users found it very interesting. If you liked WhatsApp’s new photo Status feature and looking for a way to change your status photos automatically at specified time intervals, then there is a way for rooted Android users. The XStatus Changer Xposed module lets you change your WhatsApp Status photos automatically at specified time interval.
The XStatus Changer app lets you select multiple images and set them as your WhatsApp Status photos to change at interval specified. If you are interested, check out the installation instruction below. Before get start note that the XStatus Changer app is still in alpha and bit unstable, however the developer is working on it to improve its working.
Note that XStatus Changer Xposed module requires WhatsApp version 2.17.79(451674) installed on your Android phone to display photo status. Using the app is simple. The user interface is fairly self-explanatory and allows you to select multiple photos directly from the gallery to set them as your status.
Note: As you know, for installing this module, Xposed framework must be installed on your Android phone.
How to Use XStatus Changer
1. Download XStatus Changer APK from here and install it just like any APK files.
2. After installation, reboot your device and open the XStatus Changer.
3. Check WhatsApp version shown. Only works with 2.17.79 (451674)
4. Turn on the module status switch to enable XStatus Changer
5. Tap on ‘First Status’ button and set an image as your status. (Important!)
6. Then, tap ‘Choose Images’ and select multiple images to set as your status photos for specified interval.