The recently launched Moto G5 Plus comes with Android 7.0 Nougat on board and features Google Pixel like launcher and a circle ‘clock, weather & battery’ widget. The circle clock- weather – battery widget bring aesthetic look to the home screen and lets you see weather details of your city/region, current time and remaining battery at once. If you would like to get the circle clock – weather – battery widget on your phone, read on to know how it is.
You can install the circle ‘Clock, Weather& Battery’ widget on your existing Moto phone or any Android phone. Thanks to Angelo Aurich, the ported version of the widget can be installed on any Android phone. The widget APK file can be downloaded from the link below. Check out the guide below to know how to install and bring the widget to home screen.
Circle ‘Clock, Weather, Battery’ widget installation instruction
2. On your phone, go to Settings > Security > and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Tap on the circle widget apk to install it.
4. After installation, long tap on the home screen and select widgets (or go to app drawer and select widget tab)
5. Scroll down and long tap on the ‘time and weather’ widget to bring to home screen.
6. Tap on the weather area to set your city and temperature unit.
Now, if you would also like to get Moto G5 Plus Pixel like launcher, there is a ported version. Thanks to the XDA contributor ‘Junior Passos’, the launcher can be installed on any Moto phone running on Android 7.0 Nougat, such as Moto G4, Moto Z, etc.
We have tested the launcher on other phones, but it did not work. Interested users can install the launcher by downloading its APK file from here (source).